Nutramigen Lipil with Enflora LGG Powder for Colic is a hypoallergenic formula proven to manage colic due to cows milk allergy fast, often within 48 hours. It has hypoallergenic proteins that are easy to digest and so small the body does not recognize them as a potential allergen. It also contains the probiotic LGG, which helps to promote a healthy gut lining
Nutramigen Lipil with Enflora LGG Powder for Colic has extensively broken down proteins that reduce allergen exposure
Also has a probiotic to help support the strengthening of babys intestinal barrier
LGG is the most extensively studied probiotic for allergy management
Proven to promote skin health in infants through 18 months of age
Provides the complete nutrition babies need to grow and develop
Proven to promote digestive system health within 1 week of use
- Corn syrup solids (45%), vegetable oil (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils) (26%), casein hydrolysate (from milk) (17%), modified corn starch (7%), and less than 2%: Mortierella alpina oil,Crypthecodinium cohnii oil, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, vitamin E acetate, vitamin K1, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, vitamin B12, niacinamide, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, biotin, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, inositol, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, sodium iodide, sodium selenite, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine.
Preparation And Use
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
- Pour the desired amount of water into the bottle. The amount necessary depends on the desired amount of formula.
- Mix powder formula with cool water (35-75°F); it should feel cool on your wrist. Do not warm. Warming can limit benefits of LGG. Microwaving formula can cause serious burns to baby.
Note: Never use hot tap water.
- Shake for about 5 seconds.
- Proper hygiene while preparation and storage are important when preparing infant formula.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems, unless directed and supervised by a doctor.
- Do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may result.
- Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keeptightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.